This year, one lucky winner will receive a pair of state-of-the-art hearing aids as a part of NYC Hearing Associates’ “Hear for the Holidays” Contest!
To nominate someone please write a 300 word essay, explaining why they, or someone they know, would benefit from receiving a hearing device. All applications must be received by December 23rd.
How to Apply:
Contest participants must:
- Live in New York City
- Be 18 years or older
- Not have hearing aid coverage through any other resource (Ex: Insurance or State Program Assistance)
- Submit an essay of up to 300 words, explaining why they, or someone they know, would benefit from receiving a hearing device.
The winning essay will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Financial need Impact of hearing handicap on quality of life
- Degree of hearing loss (to be determined by a screening New York City Hearing Associates LLC , *required*)
- Quality of essay
- Essay deadline December 23rd, 2014.
E-mail essays to: email@example.com
Mail entries to:
NYC Hearing Associates, PLLC
110 West 40th St, Suite 1403
New York, NY 10018
For more information, please call (212) 354-2360.
We look forward to reading your entries!